Thursday, September 3, 2015

INTRO

Hi, internet. Welcome to Pinners & Losers! Thanks for stopping by. Since this is the first post, you might be a little confused where this whole operation is heading. The idea is simple: I've created this blog to play around on Pinterest and help others succeed when things go awry. I've often looked to Pinterest in times of superficial need-- makeup and nail tricks, crafts, lifehacks, etc. -- only to deplete my time and energy to yield a finished product that looks no better than a pre-school art project.

On Pinners & Losers, I will be finding pins that pique my interest and test them out. I'll be posting step-by-step what I'm doing and how I'm doing it, as well as the final results. If things go well, great success! Pin's a winner. If not, I'll explain the directional misstep and how to fix it to get things lookin' great. Next post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment